- Shams Khorrami A and Rezai P (2018), Oscillating Dispersed-Phase Co-Flow Microfluidic Droplet Generation: Multi-Droplet Size Effect. Biomicrofluidics, 12, 034113.
- Wang S, Yue Y, Hu C and Rezai P (2018), 3D Integrated Circuits Cooling with Microfluidics, Micromachines, 9, 6, 287.
- Bayat P and Rezai P (2018), Microfluidic Curved-Channel Centrifuge for Solution Exchange of Target Microparticles and their Simultaneous Separation from Bacteria. Soft Matter, 14, 5356–5363 (cover article).
- Maram S, Barron B, Leung J C K, Pallapa M and Rezai P (2018), Fabrication and Thermoresistive Behavior Characterization of Three-Dimensional Silver-Polydimethylsiloxane (Ag-PDMS) Microbridges in a Mini-channel. Sensors & Actuators: A. Physical, 277, 43-51.
- Peimani A R, Zoidl G and Rezai P (2018), A Microfluidic Device to Study Electrotaxis and Dopaminergic System of Zebrafish Larvae, Biomicrofluidics, 12, 014113.
- Wang S, Feng D, Hu C and Rezai P, (2018), The Simple Two-Step Polydimethylsiloxane Transferring Process for High Aspect Ratio Microstructures. J of Semiconductors, 39, 7, 076001.
- Ojaghi A, Pallapa M, Tabatabaei N and Rezai P (2018), High-sensitivity interpretation of lateral flow immunoassays using thermophotonic lock-in imaging, Sensors & Actuators: A. Physical, 273,189-196.
- Peimani A R, Zoidl G and Rezai P (2017), A Microfluidic Device for Quantitative Investigation of Zebrafish Larvae’s Rheotaxis, Biomedical Microdevices, 19(4), 99.
- Nady A, Peimani A R, Zoidl G and Rezai P (2017), A Microfluidic Device for Partial Immobilization, Chemical Exposure and Behavioural Screening of Zebrafish Larvae, Lab on a Chip, 17(23), 4048-1058.
- Bayat P and Rezai P (2017), Semi-Empirical Estimation of Dean Flow Velocity in Curved Microchannels, Nature Scientific Reports, 7, 13655.
- Ghaemi R, Rezai P, Rafiei Nejad F, Selvaganapathy PR (2017), Characterization of microfluidic clamps for immobilizing and imaging of Drosophila Melanogaster larva’s Central Nervous System. Biomicrofluidics, 11(3):034113.
- Rauf I. A., Rezai P (2017), A Review of Materials Selection for Optimized Efficiency in Quantum Dot Sensitized Solar Cells: A Simplified Approach to Reviewing Literature Data. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 73, 408-422.
- Kumar V, Rezai P (2017), Magneto-Hydrodynamic Fractionation (MHF) for Continuous and Sheathless Sorting of High-Concentration Paramagnetic Microparticles. Biomedical Microdevices, 19:39 1-9.
- Kumar V, Rezai P (2017), Multiplex Inertio-Magnetic Fractionation (MIMF) of Magnetic and Non-Magnetic Microparticles in a Microfluidic Device. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 21:83 1-14.
- Ardeshiri R, Murphy B, Zhen M, Rezai P (2016), A Hybrid Microfluidic Device for On-demand Orientation and Multidirectional Imaging of C. elegans Organs and Neurons. Biomicrofluidics 10(6): 064111.
- Gupta B, Rezai P, Microfluidic approaches for screening, imaging and manipulating C. elegans (2016). Micromachines 7(123): p. 1-26.
- Ardeshiri R, Hosseini L, Amini N, Rezai P (2016), Cardiac Screening of Intact Drosophila melanogaster Larvae under Exposure to Aqueous and Gaseous Toxins in a Microfluidic Device, RSC Advances 6: 65714-64724
- Leung J C K, Hilliker A, Rezai P (2016), An Integrated Hybrid Microfluidic Device for Oviposition-based Chemical Screening of Adult Drosophila melanogaster. Lab Chip 16: 709-719
- Leung J C K, Taylor-Kamall R W, Hilliker A J, Rezai P (2015) Agar-Polydimethylsiloxane Devices for Quantitative Investigation of Oviposition Behavior of Adult Drosophila melanogaster, Biomicrofluidics 9(3): 15096
- Ghaemi R, Rezai P, Iyengar B, Selvaganapathy P (2015) Microfluidic devices for imaging neurological response of Drosophila Melanogaster Larva to Auditory Stimulus, Lab Chip 15: 1116-1122
- Tong J, Rezai P, Salam S, Selvaganapathy PR, Gupta BP (2013) Microfluidic-based Electrotaxis for On-demand Quantitative Analysis of Caenorhabditis elegans’ Locomotion. J Vis Exp: e50226.
- Salam S, Ansari A, Amon S, Rezai P, Selvaganapathy P, et al. (2013) A microfluidic phenotype analysis system reveals function of sensory and dopaminergic neuron signaling in C. elegans electrotactic swimming behavior, Worm 2: e24558.
- Rezai P, Salam S, Selvaganapathy PR, Gupta BP (2012) Electrical sorting of Caenorhabditis elegans. Lab Chip 12: 1831-1840
- Rezai P, Selvaganapathy PR, Wohl GR (2011) Plasma enhanced bonding of polydimethylsiloxane with parylene and its optimization. Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering 21: 065024.
- Rezai P, Salam S, Selvaganapathy P, Gupta BP (2011) Effect of pulse direct current signals on electrotactic movement of nematodes Caenorhabditis elegans and Caenorhabditis briggsae. Biomicrofluidics 5: 1-9.
- Rezai P, Siddiqui A, Selvaganapathy PR, Gupta BP (2010) Electrotaxis of Caenorhabditis elegans in a microfluidic environment. Lab Chip 10: 220-226.
- Rezai P, siddiqui A, Selvaganapathy P, Gupta BP (2010) Behavior of Caenorhabditis elegans in alternating electric field and its application to their localization and control. Appl Phys Lett 96: 153702.
Back to Top