- Youssef*, K., P. Bayat*, A.R. Peimani*, S. Dibaji*, and P. Rezai, Miniaturized Sensors and Actuators for Biological Studies on Small Model Organisms of Disease, in Environmental, Chemical and Medical Sensors, S. Bhattacharya, Editor. 2017, Springer.
- Aryasomayajula, A., P. Bayat*, P. Rezai, and P. Selvaganapathy, Microfluidic Devices and Their Applications, in Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology, Fourth Edition, B. Bhushan, Editor. 2016, Springer. p. In Press.
- Kumar*, V., M. Pallapa*, P. Selvaganapathy, and P. Rezai, Polymers, in Materials Science and Materials Engineering (Reference Module), S. Hashmi, Editor. 2015, Elsevier.
- Wu, W.I., P. Rezai, H.H. Hsu, and P. Selvaganapathy, Materials and Methods for the Microfabrication of Microfluidic Biomedical Devices, in Microfluidic Devices for Biomedical Applications, X.J. Li and Y. Zhou, Editors. 2013, Woodhead Publishing Ltd.: Cambridge, UK. p. 3-62.
- Rezai, P., W. Wu, and P. Selvaganapathy, Microfabrication of Polymers for bioMEMS, in MEMS for Biomedical Applications, S. Bhansali and A. Vasudev, Editors. 2012, Woodhead Publishing Limited: Cambridge, UK. p. 3-45.
- Rezai, P., S. Salam, P. Selvaganapathy, and B.P. Gupta, Microfluidic systems to study the biology of human diseases and identify potential therapeutic targets in C. elegans, in Integrated Microsystems, K. Iniewski, Editor. 2011, CRC Press. p. 581-608.